Insurance and Benefits
See below for more about the amazing benefits available to FREA members!
FREA is in a transition period with our Benefits. The fine benefits listed below are still available, and we will have many more benefits listed within the next few weeks. We thank you for your patience.
1) Traditional Medicare Supplement
- You can see any Doctor and/or Hospital that accepts Medicare.
- Premiums can be paid directly from your pension.
- This plan will qualify you for your health insurance subsidy.
2) Plans available
- F Plan as low as $179 depending on age, gender, and zip code
- G Plan as low as $169 depending on age, gender, and zip code
- HDF Plan as low as $46 monthly, depending on age, gender, and zip code
3) Prescription Drug Plan Analysis
- Send us your list of medications and we will cross analyze all the prescription drug plans available to you in your county to find the most optimal solution.
- Be sure to mention your preferred pharmacy.
- We will also review this each annual election period (Oct 14th-Dec 9th) at no cost to you as long as you are an active member.
FREA members have access to exclusive savings on auto insurance.
Plus, Travelers offers auto discounts that can save you up to:
- 23% for safe drivers
- 13% for multiple policies
- 15% for having continuous insurance
- 8% for insuring multiple vehicles
Call Travelers for your no-obligation quote today!
Let us help make sure you are saving as much as you can on great protection.