Insurance and Benefits
Learn more about the amazing benefits available to FREA members!
1) Traditional Medicare Supplement
- You can see any Doctor and/or Hospital that accepts Medicare.
- Premiums can be paid directly from your pension.
- This plan will qualify you for your health insurance subsidy.
2) Plans available
- F Plan as low as $179 depending on age, gender, and zip code
- G Plan as low as $169 depending on age, gender, and zip code
- HDF Plan as low as $46 monthly, depending on age, gender, and zip code
3) Prescription Drug Plan Analysis
- Send us your list of medications and we will cross analyze all the prescription drug plans available to you in your county to find the most optimal solution.
- Be sure to mention your preferred pharmacy.
- We will also review this each annual election period (Oct 14th-Dec 9th) at no cost to you as long as you are an active member.
Included with your FREA membership, our Free Hearing Benefits also cover your extended family.
Please register with Hear In America before going to a hearing provider. 1-800-286-6149
- A free annual hearing screening at one of our participating hearing centers
- We offer the full lines of hearing aids from nine top brands at substantial discounts, financing available
- We include three years office service
- Also three year repair and loss warranty
- And even three years of free hearing aid batteries with new purchases.
ARE YOU MISSING OUT?
- Do you often have to ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do people seem to mumble?
- Do you like the TV or radio turned up louder than those around you?
- Do you have more difficulty understanding in background noise?
- Does it seem like you hear better in one ear than the other?
- Do your family or friends say that you do not hear as well as you used to?
If you or a family member answered yes to any of these questions, you would benefit from the free hearing screening offered by your group through Hear In America.
"New research suggests that adults who experience hearing loss may face a higher risk of dementia and perhaps Alzheimer's disease than those who don't suffer hearing loss."
- The Better Hearing Institute
FREA members have access to exclusive savings on auto insurance.
Plus, Travelers offers auto discounts that can save you up to:
- 23% for safe drivers
- 13% for multiple policies
- 15% for having continuous insurance
- 8% for insuring multiple vehicles
Call Travelers for your no-obligation quote today!
Let us help make sure you are saving as much as you can on great protection.
Any time you have an accident or sudden illness while traveling away from home, FREA Emergency Assistance Plus provides a crucial safety net that helps pay for emergency medical transportation expenses your health or travel insurance generally with NOT cover. EA+ steps in to provide Medical Evacuation, Medical Assistance, Travel Assistance, and Assistance for Companions.
EA+ is available to FREA members at a 55% discount off the broad market rate.
$99 --- Worldwide protection for you when you travel away from home
$129 -- Protect you and your family (that's only $30 more)
For more information, visit www.EmergencyAssistancePlus.com/frea
*Click the image to enlarge
Legal Club of America® is a nationwide discount legal referral service. Legal Club has a network of thousands of attorneys in all 50 states that have contracted to provide Legal Club members with free and discounted legal care.
Upon joining Legal Club, you will be referred to an attorney based on three criteria; language, location and area of law. Go to the Legal Plan page by clicking here.