Lost Your Insurance Benefits? We've Got You Covered!
Our association works hard to protect your pension AND your insurance benefits. This is one of the main advantages of being a member and one of the main reasons we are here for you!
Thanks to our trusted partner, Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA), members are eligible for exclusive supplemental insurance. Get special group rates on vision, home healthcare, cancer, heart, stroke, accident, life insurance, and other policies.
If you’ve had trouble getting supplemental insurance at a reasonable rate, here’s your chance! Best of all, it's easy - you can enroll online or by phone.
Call 877-810-6334 Mon‑Fri 8am‑5pm CT for information or, already have coverage and need help with billing or have coverage questions?
Contact AMBA here and include detailed information regarding your request. Include your name, phone number, and address on your request so that an AMBA representative can assist you.
Dental Coverage Like When You Were Working
Choose your own dentist – No network required.
- Save 20-40% – With a dentist in the Ameritas Dental Network.
- No Waiting Periods – For covered services during open enrollment.
- Over 400,000 providers to choose from – Whether home or traveling.
- Wide Range of Procedures – Covered up to 100% with a low deductible
- High Calendar Year Maximum – And ability to carry over some unused maximum to the next year.
- Learn More
Vision Coverage With A Clear Purpose
- Choose from thousands of eye doctors nationwide.
- One-stop convenience for eye exams and eyewear, your local Walmart included.
- Great Benefits and Low Copays:
- WellVision Exam covered every 12 months with a $15 copay.
- Prescription Eyeglasses with a $25 copay.
- Frames covered every 24 months
- $150 allowance on wide selection of frames
- $170 allowance for featured brands
- 20% savings on amount over allowance
- Lenses covered every 12 months.
- Single vision, lined bifocal & lined trifocal lenses
- 100% coverage on Progressive lenses
- 20-25% saving on non-covered lens enhancements such as anti-reflective and UV coating
- Contact Lens Exam covered every 12 months (instead of eyeglasses).
- 20% savings on additional glasses and sunglasses.
- Learn More
MASA MTS of Florida
One ride to the hospital could cost you thousands of dollars out of pocket, and air transport could add up to $50,000 or more. Protect yourself with a Medical Transportation membership. Best-in-class emergency transportation coverage from Medical Air Services Association (MASA), available 24/7 at home or while traveling. It provides transportation of you, your spouse, children, grandchildren, even pets and vehicles at no additional cost. More complete coverage than competitors. No premiums, deductibles or other hassles. Pay once and you're covered!
Long Term Care Insurance
A Long-Term Care insurance policy can ease the financial burden on your loved ones. Save your family thousands of dollars, helping to protect your life savings and reduce the stress on your spouse and children.
Long-term care services not typically covered by Medicare include:
• A skilled nursing facility after 100 days
• Transferring to and from a bed or chair
• Personal hygiene
Long-term care today can cost $75,000 a year or more. The sooner you plan, the better your chances of avoiding financial challenges later.
Whole Life Insurance
This plan can give you the peace of mind of protecting your family from the high cost of final expenses.
• No medical exam or lab tests
• No decrease in coverage due to age or health
Learn More or Call 877-810-6334
Our Term Life products are available in various face amounts (ranging from $25,000-$300,000) and Term increments of 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. Each Term Life insurance product offers riders that add flexibility to make your coverage just right for your stage of life, like accelerated death benefit riders or living benefit riders that include Chronic Illness, Terminal Illness, and Critical Illness.
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare doesn’t provide all the health insurance coverage you need. That’s where a Medicare Supplement plan comes in. Also known as Medigap, these insurance plans not only help pay for additional eligible expenses not paid by Medicare, they provide the freedom for you to use your own physician, specialist, and medical facility.
Most insurance plans don't cover hearing healthcare. This no-cost program provides free hearing consultations and discounts on hearing aids through a nationwide network of hearing professionals.
• Free annual consultations for you & your immediate family
• One year of free office visits (limit 6)
• Nationwide network of 3,000+ locations
• Discounts on hearing aids, tinnitus options & hearing protection products
Many advanced treatments that could increase your chances for cancer survival are not available locally. Travel, care, and other out-of-pocket expenses can be overwhelming.
A cancer plan will:
• Pay cash directly to you upon first diagnosis of internal cancer or malignant melanoma
• Be paid at one time in one lump sum, for you to use as you see fit
• Offer an optional heart and stroke rider for additional premium
The policy can pay you a monthly benefit after a waiting period when you’re unable to work due to a disability (injury or illness). Your policy can pay up to 70 percent of your income. Thus disability insurance can help protect your income and secure your financial future.
Fixed Index Annuity
If you never want to get jolted by sudden changes in the stock market, then a Fixed Index Annuity may be for you. With this annuity, your income is locked in, with a guaranteed interest rate. Plus there are multiple payout options.
Why a Fixed Index Annuity?
• Protects your investment from downturns
• Enjoy market gains without downside risk
• Offers guaranteed interest rates
• Provides income for your entire lifetime
• Liquidates penalty-free for Confinement, Terminal Illness and Home Health Care
• From a carrier you know and trust: A+ rated by Standard and Poor’s, in business for over 133 years
Accident recovery typically gets more challenging with age, which could set you back financially as well as physically.
This policy helps cover expenses standard medical plans might not, including:
• Medical expenses
• Hospital costs
• Intensive care
• Physical therapy
• Family lodging and transportation
Hospital Indemnity Insurance
It’s no secret that hospital visits can be expensive. However, there are other hospital expenses that can prove costly, as well. These include extended hospital stays, emergency room visits, ambulance transportation and more. That’s why having a supplemental hospital indemnity insurance policy could be a smart financial decision – one that provides additional protection for you and your loved ones.
Enjoy savings, right from your computer, at myAMBAdiscounts.com. Retirement is an adventure—why not save money along the way? As a member of the association, you can enjoy exclusive discounts on:
- Household Items
- Rental Cars
1) Traditional Medicare Supplement
- You can see any Doctor and/or Hospital that accepts Medicare.
- Premiums can be paid directly from your pension.
- This plan will qualify you for your health insurance subsidy.
2) Plans available
- F Plan as low as $179 depending on age, gender, and zip code
- G Plan as low as $169 depending on age, gender, and zip code
- HDF Plan as low as $46 monthly, depending on age, gender, and zip code
3) Prescription Drug Plan Analysis
- Send us your list of medications and we will cross analyze all the prescription drug plans available to you in your county to find the most optimal solution.
- Be sure to mention your preferred pharmacy.
- We will also review this each annual election period (Oct 14th-Dec 9th) at no cost to you as long as you are an active member.
Let us help make sure you are saving as much as you can on great protection.